Lipoma on the leg or not? (Photos)

Hello, I have visited some doctors and some told me do not care about that, but I can't as sometimes I do runway shows, so I need to have perfect legs. I went to vein clinics and they told me that it's not a vein, they even scanned that. And they think that it's fatty tissue. So before to continue to go for consultation, I would like to know to which doctor to go and can it be called lipoma?

Lipoma

Lipomas and cysts can appear very similar. They are both benign and can both appear on your legs. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon.  After physical examination they will be able to make recommendations for excision. If your are concerned about scarring make sure to ask about the final size  of the scar. 

Best of luck

Suffolk Plastic Surgeon

Lipoma on the leg or not?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Unfortunately without an in-person examination it is difficult to offer a true diagnosis but this could be a lipoma or inclusion cysts.  In either case I would advise seeing an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss excision.  Hope this helps.