How much would it cost to get a port wine stain removal on my right leg? (Photo)

This birthmark goes up to my knee and a patch of the birthmark on the back of my knee.

Port wine stains, costs, and outcome

Firstly, I can not comment on the costs, as I do not know your insurance policy. In Australia, 6 treatments are subsidised by Medicare per year, and a Medicare threshold applies. 
See video for the prognosis of their port wine stain in this location. You may need up to 20 treatments, and progress will be slow given the location and your skin type. 
All the bestDr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Port Wine Stain -- Pulsed Dye Laser, ProYellow Laser, Excel V

For treatment of Port Wine Stains, I like the yellow laser the best but pulsed dye or excel V are good alternatives. IPL can work but often has higher recurrence rates. Unfortunately, cost cannot be determined without an in person evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.