Aftercare of eyebrow transplant, advice?

I had eyebrow transplant about 2 weeks ago. My doctor advised me to put some cream (aloe, face or hand cream) on my eyebrows what I did but I'm not sure now. It's a kind of layer on my eyebrows because of the cream and even if I wash very carefully my eyebrows are look a bit funny. What shall I do? Do I really need to put anything on it? My doctor said it's fine but I'm not sure and I'm confused. Thank you for your answers!

Aftercare of a eyebrow transplant

The best thing will be to visit your doctor as he can only explain the reason Why he advised to put creams on your eyebrows.

India Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.   If your doctor said "fine" it should be "fine" since your doctor knows you better than strangers on the Internet. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant

I would recommend following up with your hair restoration surgeon about the post op care, if he/she recommended you to be doing something, you should do so until directed to stop. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Advice on eyebrow transplant

If our doctor gave you advice on your eyebrow transplant and you are having a problem with it, go back and see your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon