Hello I wanted to ask about Buccal Fat Removal for African American woman? (photos)

If it's good and how will effect me in the future.

Uccal Fat Removal for African American woman? = it depends of what your ultimate goal is #bucalfat #buccalfatremoval

African american patients interested in determining if they are candidates for buccal fat removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face

Buccal fat removal in an African-American

Thank you for asking about your buccal fat removal.

Buccal fat removal can be done in people of any ethnic type. However in your photos, you appear to have prominent malar (cheek) fat pads - not buccal fat. If there is buccal fat, it is removed with a small incision inside the mouth. To find out if this or other procedures might suit you, have a consulatation with a plastic surgeon.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS