Are my implants dropping too much? I liked them better before. This is my second surgery. (Photo)

I had a revision surgery on 7/22/15. Was very happy with outcome... Now it seems they are bottoming out? Why is this happening to me? The first picture is about a month after surgery.. Loved my results, now not so much.

Implant position looks correct.

While you may have liked the position of your implants in your 1st photo, they appear to sit too high.  Your second photo shows normal breast contour but does not show "bottoming out".  After augmentation, implants may appear to have too much superior pole fullness, then gravity always affects the implant position and over 4-6 months, there is a settling of the implants to their final position.  Follow up with your surgeon and address your concerns but your result looks excellent.

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Implant position

The implants look like they are ok in the photo although the angle of the photo is a bit off. If concerned, review with your surgeon.

Bottoming out

From the photos you submitted, your implants looked too high in the first photo, which is common after breast augmentation.  The dropping of the implants - especially large ones - make them look more natural, and, in my opinion, better.  That is what you're seeing in the second photo.  The descent of the implants gives you a more natural look, and is not what I could consider "bottoming out".

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants

It is very common for implants to drop in time. This process is most pronounced the first 6-12 months following a breast augmentation procedure. Unfortunately, gravity always wins. Were textured implants used? Above or below the muscle? These decisions can change how much the implants drop.