I am a 51 year old male and would like to become a shemale , is this possible?

Would like to become a shemale is this possible?

In my practice we do a lot of transgender work. In that sense, anything is possible! To have a clear idea what this means for you, seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who is sensitive to these issues and has experience in the surgical area.

Shemale

I would suggest finding a plastic surgery center that specializes in transgender surgery and go for consultation. The process is quite involved and does require hormones and dressing as female for least one year for many facilities to make sure this is the choice you wish to make. Not all plastic surgeons do transgender surgery since it can be quite involved, so please find someone who is proficient in this type of surgery. Many medical centers do have the surgeons on staff for this type of surgery. During the consultation, please ask to see photos. Also, you may need a medical clearance from your primary care physician prior to surgery.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon