Will my saddlebags reduce further? (6 Weeks post Smart Lipo). (photos)

I had Smartlipo 6 weeks ago to the circumferential thighs and saddlebags. I can a noticeable difference to parts of my thighs but the saddlebags still look to be there (see picture with highlighted saddlebag) and I am very lumpy in places. I am worried that these areas will not reduce much more and I will be left with these pockets of fat. I had a check up at the clinic today and I was advised that these areas will reduce further as I continue to heal. What is your experience? Thank you

SmartLipo

Thanks for your question and photos. 6 weeks is still too soon to see final results as you are still healing. The lumps will diminish over time and massage will also help. Be patient and allow from 3-6 months for optimal results. Hope this helps.

Smartlipo

Hi,

This could be related to post-op swelling but you will need ongoing follow-up to see if the saddlebags completely resolve over the next several months.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician