How do broaden my hairline? (Photo)

I have a very small hairlinw peobably from birth and it is very embarasing. I would like to know is there anyway I could remove these extra hair from my forehead.

Many people want to lower and narrow their hair line. If you want to broaden or widen your hair line you should see a doctor in

Many people want to lower and narrow their hair line. If you want to broaden or widen your hair line you should see a doctor in person for a detailed consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Does not like his hairline

You have retained your juvenile hairline. This is both genetic and age related. See a doctor about possibly surgically changing your hairline. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon