I have an extremely flat nose. Will nose fillers help with the bridge of my nose or my profile? (Photo)

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

Yes, fillers could help. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results and treatment options. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) can be used to improve symmetry and fullness of the nose. Surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. I do see from this one photo that your bridge and tip are flat. The bridge can be augmented with filler for better shape and height. The tip is more tricky. If there is no tip support and tip is weak, a rhinoplasty will give you much better results than fillers. See a surgeon and get an opinion after an exam. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon