Most affordable way to fix my nose? (Photo)

Is there any way I can fix my nose without a full rhinoplasty surgery? I really can't afford that but have always been self conscious with it. It is curved upward with a large end of the nose.

Use fillers to reshape your nose instead of rhinoplasty.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty uses fillers to reshape the nose. This is done by adding volume to areas that are not symmetrical and adding definition to the nose. However, it does not significantly alter the shape or projection of the nose. Additionally, the fillers are not permanent solutions. In your case, I do not believe a non-surgical rhinoplasty will give you the results you are looking for. A surgical rhinoplasty will be able to alter the projection and modify the tip. I would recommend you see a board certified facial plastic surgeon to explore your options. 

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Lift Downturned Tips & Straighten Noses

I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs (aka nonsurgical rhinoplasty, nonsurgical rhinoscupturing) for over fifteen years. One look at the before and after photos of a patient of mine shown in the sidebar to this column treated over ten years ago for a pronounced nasal bump and down-turned nasal tip will clearly show you that these objectives, as well as nasal tapering, can be achieved in experienced hands in less than five minutes, relatively inexpensively, relatively painlessly, and without the need for any aggressive cutting, stitches or significant downtime. 

You would do well to seek out consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in performing nonsurgical nose jobs, and of course you should ask to see his/her before and after photos before agreeing to proceed. Good luck to you. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Most affordable way to fix my nose?

The cost of a rhinoplasty is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, the amount of time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist under general anesthesia, And the surgeon's professional fees for performing a rhinoplasty procedure. The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage which must be shaved down in order to remove it and decrease the projection of the nose. The nasal tip cartilages can be refined and adjusted as well. Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones accomplish narrowing the bridge line. For more information, our current price list and many before and after examples of surgical rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty surgery

I hate to be such a downer, but from what I can see in the photos a non-surgical rhinoplasty (such as with fillers) is really unlikely to deliver the results you seek. In this case, a surgical rhinoplasty is the best option, but also the most expensive. And beware of a "cheap" price for rhinoplasty...in the long run it often costs a lot more when the cheap operation becomes a bad operation and requires revision. Save your money, do your research, and when the time comes, consult with at least a couple of surgeons who have a lot of rhinoplasty experience.

--DCP

Pearson Facial Plastic Surgery®

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results and treatment options. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose. However, surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer