How long after Vaser liposuction can I fly?

I'm having revision vaser to my flanks and a small amount to one thigh as they are uneven. My surgery has been canx twice by the surgeon due to overbooking and now the date offered is close to a holiday I've already booked. Flight is 7 hrs long and 3 days after surgery......advice please!

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

For my out of town patients, I recommend that they do not fly for up to 14 days depending on the extent of the surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon