Indentation (crease in compression garment) Am I right to worry or will this be fine in my long term result? (photo)

I've just come out of surgery today and now back home, everything went well but I'm worried about this crease in my garnent. Please note there is padding above and below this crease which is probably why it's indented but I am really worried this indent could cause a permanent crease in my skin. I keep trying to pull this straight because I can't relax.  Would really appreciate any advice.

Compression Crease Conundrum

I suggest speaking to your physician. I have a very specific compression that we have made for our patients, its double compression and you wear it for 2-4 weeks for tightening in this area. Also, I suggest adding 

RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis, Ultra, Vanquish) along with shock/vibration therapy Cellutone/z wave and hyperbaric oxygen in order to decrease swelling and improve final results. Best, Dr. Emer.

Compression garment fold

I'm not sure how worrying about this helps you. I suggest discussing your concern with your treating surgeon since he or she is the one managing you and its only one day after surgery.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon