Is there any Doctor's in the OC area that have great work they can show me that they've done?

I've decided to go with another doctor for my breast implants since he wasn't helpful or informative.All he did was give me a price without telling me what I needed or what type of implant.I've thought about this procedure for so long and I don't want anything to go wrong.I'm 5ft tall and I'm 100lbs if not a little less.I'm currently a 32A cup size and I want to be a Full C.I know some doctors offer to out one implant in and if they don't it looks right they put another one in.Thank you so much.

Selection of plastic surgeon for breast augmentation?

Thank you for the question.  Based on the photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery. 

Your question is a very important one: selection of your plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make when it comes to achieving an outcome that you will be pleased with.

Generally I suggest that patients start with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. 
 Ultimately it will be important that you feel comfortable that your plastic surgeon have a significant/demonstrable experience consistently achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.  I think it is also important that your plastic surgeon has a significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery, in the event that revision surgery becomes necessary.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Generally speaking, much of the final look and feel achieved after breast augmentation surgery depends on several factors:

1. The initial shape, size (volume of breast tissue), symmetry of the patient's breasts. In general, the better the preoperative breast appearance the more likely the breast augmentation “look” will be optimal.

2. The experience/skill level of the surgeon is important in determining the final outcome. For example, the accurate and gentle dissection of the breast implant pockets are critical in producing long-term well-placed breast implants. Careful measurements (dimensional planning) and careful selection of breast implant size/profile are part of the surgeon's responsibilities. I personally think that these 2 factors are more important than any others, including type (saline or silicone) or model (low/moderate/high profile) of implant.

3. The type of implant used may determine the final outcome, especially if the patient does not have significant covering breast or adipose tissue. For example, some surgeons feel that silicone implants have a more natural look and feel than saline implants because silicone gel has a texture that is similar to breast tissue. In other words, if a patient has very low body fat and/or very little breast tissue, the silicone gel implants may provide a more "natural" result.

4. The size and model of breast implant used may make a significant difference in the final outcome. Therefore, it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “full C cup” etc.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate

I hope this, and the attached link and video (dedicated to breast augmentation concerns), helps. Best wishes.