Eight weeks post-op scars getting worse, problem with spitting stitches

We're looking good but now very red, where I have a stitch under the skin it feels like there's a hard pee under and is very painful and sensitive to the touch. The skin also seems to be pulling away and they're widening. I am worried about the outcome and have ordered the silicone tape and Biocordeum gel... well I need a revision? I hate to admit it but I have been smoking about four cigarettes a day, I really cut back but I'm having a hard time not smoking at all:(

Appears you have a few scar formation issues: #1 genetics, #2 suture material allergy, #3 area of the surgery that has higher scarring potentials, #4 a smoker. Thus with all these issues in combination you and your surgeon should have been aware of your scarring high risks!