Can my boobs be fixed after a botched breast lift? (Photos)

Can my scars be fixed and my nipples be made the same the same size , if so how soon I had my last surgery in January and I'm very disappointed with the outcome

Can my boobs be fixed after a botched breast lift?

You may well be a candidate for scar revision after your breast lift. Remember that the skin closure is tight at the end of a breast augmentation/lift, and that the scars may widen as a result. I recommend you discuss your concerns with your surgeon. All the best.

Hard to say since it looks like your pictures are when you are laying down. Given the wide scars, ti may be hard to fix without using smaller implants. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Revision

Breast lift revision surgery is absolutely possible.

Depending on how tight your skin is you may need to wait for the skin envelope to soften. You may also need to go down a size with your implants to take some tension off the incision line.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Since you are 10 months after your surgery, your tissue has likely relaxed enough where a revision surgery is possible. the entire periareolar and vertical scar will need to be excised and you may benefit from converting to a short T-scar pattern. Your areolae can be reduced in size and made more even. This surgery tends to have better scar healing since there is less swelling and tension on the scars postoperatively. 

As you are healing, silicone scar gel or silicone sheeting is a great addition to your postoperative regimen to help your scars as they heal. If you have thickening of your scars later, you can look into some low intensity fractional erbium laser treatments combined with topical kenalog to flatten and soften the scars.

Time

your skin will need some time to stretch back out/relax so that it may be closed without tension on it, this is the only way to achieve better scars. 

Tough to say from your photos

Breast lifts can absolutely be revised.  However, skin laxity is necessary.  It would be best to go in for an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon so he or she can determine the timing.  With more time, the skin stretches out and a revision will be possible.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD