Breast lift for 70 year old; is it possible to have a natural looking breast lift and is it safe?

Im a healthy young looking active 70 year old who has lost some weight and would like to have my breasts lifted - (not enlarged). Can travel to Asia to keep costs down.

Certainly is possible

It certainly is possible and safe to have a breast lift at the age of 70 and the results, depending on your tissues and the surgical skin of the practitioner, can be very good.  Physiologic age is much more important than chronological age as there are many who are 70 and are healthier than people who are younger than 60.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift for 70 year old

Your age is not a limiting factor for breast lifting surgery, although good health is. I would ask that medical clearance be obtained from your primary physician. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to determine whether you are a good candidate for breast lifting surgery. I would avoid "travel to Asia". Best wishes.

Breast lift in 70

Providing that you are in a good helth breast lift is very safe, predictable, painless and lifestyle changing surgery. The only problem I have with your plan is doing it out of the country because of decreased costs? Beside difficulties with travel and prolonged stay, what happens if you develop complications and/or if you are not happy with result? Whom are you going to see? Revision surgery may cost your more then original surgery. 

Your should start with a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with  good reputation in breast surgery to discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon