I got fat on one side of my chest overnight?

I've been working out on my chest a lot lately, I was starting to get nice pecs, but this morning I woke up, and I noticed that I have a lot more fat on the right side than the left said, and my nipple has grown overnight, it was not like this yesterday. When I walk I can feel my right side of the chest sagging and moving up and down. Can someone please help me?

Consult with a Board Certified Surgeon May Better Determine

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Gynecomastia or not

You should be examined by a gynecomastia surgeon to see if you suffer from this condition.If you send your photos may be we can help you with the diagnosis.

Mordcai Blau, MD