Male breasts growth?

I tried the product bustmaxx for 4 months and after getting to an b cup I stoped its been a month and a little over aweek since I stoped and my bust is still growing is there anything I can do to control this MRE

No there isn't.

No OTC medicine reduces breast size in Men ! Stay away from supplements that claim that they can do this- it is a scam. If it worked it would have been tested and FDA approved for this usage. The only medicine that might work for Gynecomastia would be for male breast enlargement caused by an endocrine disorder. You would need to see an endocrinologist for a work up if this involves you - tyically this would occur in late childhood/adolescence but could occur later (from a Pituitary tumor producing prolactin - a hormone that makes breasts enlarge for example)

No medications or supplements will help real mature gynecomastia

No medications or supplements will help real mature gynecomastia, so my advice to you is do not waste your time or your money..

Mordcai Blau, MD