I've genetically inherited chubby cheeks, what surgery would slim down my face the best? (photo)

I'm 18 and considering saving money for a surgical procedure and because my family have chubby cheeks I know it's inherited. I would ideally like a thin face so would not want to settle for a little change in the shape of my face. I've looked online at different surgeries and although many recommend buccal fat removal, I don't see much of a difference in their face shape. Is it possible to change my face shape to one like ariana grande?

I've genetically inherited chubby cheeks, what surgery would slim down = it depends #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval

Cheeks have different components: the upper cheeks and the lower cheeks.

The lower cheeks could usually be slim down with a plastic surgery procedure called buccal fat removal.

The upper cheeks are composed of both soft tissue and bone. Therefore, depending of the main cause of fullness it depends the procedure that could be done.

Patients interested in slimming down their cheeks should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face to determine what procedure(s) would benefit them