4 months after rhinoplasty: botched nose? (Photo)

It's been 4 months and my nose doesn't look straight after closed rhinoplasty. On the side that it's leaning more towards it is hard/bony and the tilted side is soft. There is no pain when I press on my nose. I haven't knocked it either. I saw my plastic surgeon and he claims it is normal and it is swelling but I am doubting his word as I no longer feel pain. Could I have honest opinions about my nose? I feel my surgeon is being dishonest or is in denial. And what steps should I take now?

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty

At four months, you likely still have swelling. Curvature can be related to many things including normal facial asymmetry. I would give it a year at least to heal. Follow with your surgeon.