Seroma after hair transplant (Photo)

Hi after 15 months, at the hairline, there is still big swallow but this swallow is under the skin and cannot be seen, but i always feel it and when i tried to touch it, it irretated quickly and painful recently it is become so red like an injury under the skin Can this be seroma or this is ridging? And what is the treatment ? My doctor run from his responsibiliy and said he does not know and he is (ishrs/ eshrs)

If you are having issues after surgery, especially with redness or pain you should contact your doctor.

If you are having issues after surgery, especially with redness or pain you should contact your doctor.  In other words, you cannot receive treatment over the Internet.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

15 mo post op

I would recommend scheduling an in person follow up with the surgeon who did your transplant. From the photos it is hard to tell what you have going on other than some redness and irritation which you should not have at this point, you need to see the doctor to make sure you don't have an infection going on. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

15 months after a hair transplant

As you are suspecting a problem 15 months after a hair transplant, you should go back to see your doctor and ask about it

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon