Heat intolerance 13 months post FUE?

I asked many doctors without find solution The skin is always red and gives burning feeling once i walked for a while or after light sport or exposed to outdoor environment, The whole transplanted area become red and this is after one year, i do not have any skin disease in general and even my donor area is fine only the receipient area has this problem Any thoughts from your experience?

If you are having issues 13 months after surgery, it is best to contact your doctor. It is not normal to have redness and burin

If you are having issues 13 months after surgery, it is best to contact your doctor.  It is not normal to have redness and buring sensation. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Heat reaction 1 year after hair transplant

I have 25 years experience and I have not heard of this complaint. I would seek out a good dermatologist and ask that doctor his/her thoughts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Heat intolerance 13 months post FUE?

You have described chronic inflammation in your recipient area. You should, as soon as possible, see your most trusted physician and continue to follow up with that doctor until together you are able to find the cause and the s=best treatment for the inflammation. Don't skip around to different doctors for every visit. Stay with one doctor until you find relief.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon