FUE hair transplant. I am suffering from itching on my scalp

Hi, i have done Fue hair trqnsplant around two weeks ago, i am suffering itching on my scalp specially on the donor area and partially on the recipient area, i am using Regaine and Nanogen Shampoo. Also i have a little hair on tgr transplant area now, will this fall or it would stay improvs.

Fue with itching

Itching in the recipient area can be treated with a topical cream such as bacitracin in very fine amounts applied to the recipient area

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Itching

Itching at two weeks is pretty normal after a transplant, so it may go away in another week or two. It could also be a side effect of the Rogaine, since that can cause some minor irritation as one of the side effects. If it doesn't clear up within a month post op or the itching gets worse talk to your doctor.

Sean Behnam, MD
Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Itching after Fue

This case  is normal, as you have healing going on.

You may use Antihistamine  tablets.  Additionally, medicated shampoo may help to remove scabs and control itching. This prickly feeling can occur for up to three months following your hair transplant surgery. During the first month, you should avoid scratching your head and irritating the healing tissues. However, after that initial period gentle massages may help the itching and stimulate healing. If the itching is not controlled, it is always a good idea to consult with your surgeon for a recheck 

All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If you are having issues after surgery, you should contact your doctor. Your doctor can examine you can give you treatment opti

If you are having issues after surgery, you should contact your doctor.  Your doctor can examine you can give you treatment options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon