Is it OK to wear a cap 5 days after FUE hair transplant?

I just had FUE hair transplant and wil return to work after 5 days. I want to know is it ok to wear a cap once I return to work. Please reply,

Wearing a loose fitting hat at 5 days is fine

Wearing a loose fitting hat at 5 days is fine. Try not to let the cap rub on the recipient area until about 10-14 days after surgery. Also be careful putting the cap on and taking it off so you don't inadvertently rub out some of the grafts. 

West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hat after hairtransplant

10 days following the hair transplant procedure when the scabs in the recipient area has fell off, you are allowed to wear a cap (wool caps or similar hats are not allowed.

Koray Erdogan, MD
Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

You can usually wear a cap or a hat on the same day of surgery but if you are concerned you should check with your doctor

You can usually wear a cap or a hat on the same day of surgery but if you are concerned you should check with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wearing a hat

You can wear a hat at 5 days provided that it does not rub on the recipient area or the donor area. Make sure it is not tight

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon