Hair is too thin in donor area. Any suggestions? (photos)

I did a 3600 FUE. I feel that donor area has thin hair that makes it look as there are gaps. Is this because of the shock loss in donor area?could this be recovored soon?i did my operation 28 days back

If you are having issues with your donor area after surgery, it would be best to contact your doctor for a

If you are having issues with your donor area after surgery, it would be best to contact your doctor for a follow up exam.  Your donor area may be depleted.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair depletion in the donor are after FUE

the chance of getting hair depletion in the donor area with FUE increase when larger sessions are performed. Your doctor should have discussed that with your before deciding on the technique used for harvesting the grafts.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Donor area damage from FUE

donor area damage from FUE occurs when the donor area is depleted in a person with low density. The only thing you can do is to have scalp micropigmentation in the donor area so you don't look bald there. We have done hundreds of such patients with this technique, see below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon