How many sessions are needed for laser hair removal treatment in case of leg done by ND - Yag laser?

I have done my first hair removal treatment of leg and thigh..My skin color is fair and I have black hair. After doing 6 sessions what would be the condition of those hairs? Will I need further treatment If then my hairs become fine and less dark? Because I have heard that laser does not work on thin and fine hair..is it true? I have also done the 1st sitting for my upper lip and chin where my hair is comparatively fine and less dark.. so will it be effective? can laser give me a hair free skin?

Yag

Thank you for your question in regards to a Yag laser. Laser hair removal is a hair reduction treatment. Six treatments are usually recommended to begin the process. Depending on the location and type of hair you have will determine the necessary amount of treatments needed, following touch up treatments as well. After a series of these treatments, you will begin to notice the hair in the treated areas doesn't grow back or is thinner, finer and much less dense. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.