Chalazion on upper eye lid. What can I do? (Photo)

I have a chalazion for the past 25 days on my left upper eyelid.Its Size changes every now n then.But hot compresses makes it bigger at times.I am scared of the surgery what to do??

Chalazion Cysts Respond Well To Injections Of Triamcinilone

I have successfully been treating chalazion cysts with the injection of triamcinolone (an anti-inflammatory agent). They typically do not resolve on their own and while some physicians recommend frequent warm compresses and anti-inflammatory and antibacterial eye drops, these typically prove ineffective in my experience. One injection session and occasionally two may be required to promote complete resolution, which generally follows in one to three days following treatment. Best of luck to you.

See an ophthalmologist for this.

This can be addressed with a small surgery.  Alternatively, a kenalog injection may resolve the lesion.  This is not likely to resolve on its own.