Have you seen facial flushing and warmth post Rhinoplasty?

I had rhinoplasty & septoplasty 2 1/2 months ago and 10 days post surgery started to develop extreme facial flushing/warmth and tingling in my face. At times it feels like my cheeks are burning and extends to my ears and down my neck. My face feels like I have a fever and looks flushed but the rest of my body feels normal. Despite seeing numerous specialists, bloodwork, and an MRI, no clear answers. A warm environment, warm beverage or hot shower only makes it worse. Appreciate any insight.

I have not heard of this. Have you seen a rheumatologist, endocrinologist, and neurologist? I can't sort out why a rhinoplasty or surgery would have this effect. Keep trying and hang in there. I will keep thinking about it and see if I can come up with anything.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon