Went from 475cc to 1000cc 2 days post-op! What should I do? (Photo)

so I went from 475cc implants to 1000cc and they feel so hard and huge I wanted the big look but for them to feel super natural I am only 2days post op what should I do!? Dose any one with 1000 cc feel the same in the beginning!

What should you do?

That is a very large implant.  They will likely soften over time, but they will never be as soft as your 475cc implants were.  As long as you have the look you were going for, that's where you should put your focus.  Worst case scenario, you can always go a bit smaller.  Good luck!

1000cc Implants

It would be unrealistic for you to expect 1000cc implants to feel completely natural. This is do to the excessive stretching of your native breast  tissue. I wish you luck!

Went from 475cc to 1000cc 2 days post-op! What should I do?

Not sure 1000cc implants will ever look or feel super natural...as the swelling resolves, the breasts should soften. Hope this helps!

Larger breast implants do tend to feel firm;  however, over time the breasts do tend to "soften" to a great degree.  Given your concerns, I would suggest that you communicate directly with your plastic surgeon; keep in mind that no two patients are identical (what I recommend to you may be different than what I would recommend to a different patient with similar concerns).  Best wishes.