Spitting suture? Does this look infected? (Photos)

I am a month and a half post op - BA(saline)/BL(vertical) . I have these two holes from where the suture ?knots? Were exposed, they both came out, remaining two holes where discharge is coming out and a little blood out of the larger hole. Does this look infected? I'm going to call my surgeon to set up an apt, but just wanted to put my worries at ease. Thanks in advance

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

? infected wound

Thank you for your question and images.The wounds do not look infected and often when the suture knot is expelled it allows the wound to heal over. I would expect your wounds to be fully healed in approx 3 weeks.
best wishes 

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your pictures and question.  I agree that your wounds appear to be the result of spitting sutures and now that the knots have fallen out you should see these two areas close quickly.  I do not see any signs of a worsening infection but maintain close follow-up with your surgeon to avoid this issue. Best wishes.

Spitting suture? Does this look infected?

Thank you for your question. It look like spitting of the suture. No signs of definite infection at least in the picture. Please clean the wound locally and follow instructions from your PS