Do I have a weak chin, and if so, what would be my best course of action? (Photos)

In some photos my chin looks absolutely normal, while in some it looks a bit short and weird. My jawline, on the other hand, is pretty developed and defined. Is my chin normal or does it make my face look off? Thanks for the responses.

Facial growth pattern

you have a 'long/steep' facial growth pattern which often leads to a longer facial structure, less projection of the chin and a 'steep' slope from the ear to the chin along the jawline. A sliding genioplasty can assist but moderately to avoid accentuating the longer look. jawline implants to alter the slope can be recommended also

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Chin and Jawline

You have a horizontally short chin and high jaw angles due to an overall smaller lower jaw development. Whether you would benefit by chin augmentation alone or combined with a more complete approach of chin and jaw angle augmentation can be best determined through computer imaging. Ideally a sliding genioplasty to bring your chin forward as well as vertically shortening it a bit along with jaw angle implants would produce the best overall jawline augmentation.

Do I have a weak chin, and if so, what would be my best course of action?

The side profile photograph demonstrates a weak and recessive chin profile for which a chin implant can improve. Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes, which is best determined  at the time of the consultation and examination, since the augmentation is a three-dimensional improvement. In our practice for over 25 years, we have used Implantech silastic chin implants. For more information, many before-and-after examples of chin implants and diagrams of the implants themselves, please see the link and the video below