My chin points upwards and I'm curious as to how it could be fixed? (Photo)

My chin points upwards and I didn't know if this is something that can be fixed naturally, with fillers, or with intrusive surgery. What would you recommend? First and foremost, would weight loss or any other natural methods fix this issue?

Chin issues

Mark,

There are many options for you.  Depending upon what's going on we could consider shaping the bone, using an implant, using a filler, moving the muscle, using botox, sliding the jaw forward, reducing the fat under your neck, and others.  Your best bet it to go see someone with experience in jaw surgery for an in person consultation. I'm sure there will be a good solution for you.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Reshaping

The only way to improve your chin shape is to lengthen the chin bone. This is known as an opening vertical genioplasty which will change the angle of the front of the chin bone. At the same time you need to fill in the 'step' of the opening genioplasty with either a synthetic bone graft or a fat graft to help bring out your very deep labiodental fold.