How long after a Sliding Genioplasty before I can lie on my front/face? How soon before I can I fly?

I have to wait until February for a sliding genioplasty consultation as the surgeon is so popular and based in Switzerland. When I asked when I could have surgery they said March/April earliest, but I have my bbl booked for mid April. How soon after a sliding genioplasty am I allowed to sleep/lie on my front? And how soon can I fly as I don't mind traveling for it and my bbl is in Dominican Republic. I may need to consider another surgeon who can see me and operate on me sooner

Sliding Genioplasty

You can fly a day or two after a sliding genioplasty. But you should not sleep on your face for three months after the surgery.