what is the cost range to fix a slightly crooked nose, remove the hump and make the nose less bulbous
How Much Does Nose Surgery Cost?
Doctor Answers 29
As a Facial Plastic Surgeon Rhinoplasty is one of the most common procedure I perform. The cost varies considerably depending on what is needed from $3500 to $10,000. For example removal of a bony hump that can be easily filed down is going to cost much less then a Rhinoplasty where controlled bone cuts, tip work, need for multiple grafts to help restore form and function and a chin implant to balance the facial appearance. I would caution you to not have price as your deciding factor on who you chose. Make sure you critically exam their before and after photos, review testimonials and ask about revision rate. Enjoy the journey and God Bless!
Miami Rhinoplasty prices
You might also like...
Nose Surgery Pricing
- Is the surgeon board-certified in plastic surgery? This is perhaps the most important question you can ask. Some surgeons are board-certified, but in non-surgical cosmetic procedures or even in other areas, such as ear, nose and throat. These doctors sometimes say that they are “cosmetic surgeons” but they lack the intense training and specific skills that the plastic surgeon may offer. Make sure to ask if the doctor is certified with the America Board of Plastic Surgeons and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Ask to see the doctor’s board certification document. A board-certified plastic surgeon will be happy to show you their certification. Other doctors, when asked, will tell you why it doesn’t matter and their certification is just as good. A certificate from The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the real thing. A doctor with a certificate from the “American Board of Cosmetic Surgeons” is not a plastic surgeon. 10% of our practice is occupied with fixing the results of bad surgical work by people with insufficient training.
- Has the doctor had fellowship training in surgery? After four years of medical school and a four year residency, the best plastic surgeons then have fellowship training in surgery. This is the kind of doctor you want to be operating on you.
- Does the surgeon specialize in rhinoplasty? This may sound like an obvious question, but there are surgeons out there who just do everything and do not have a lot of experience in breast surgery.
- Ask the doctor how long they have been in practice.
- Ask how many breast surgeries they have performed.
- Ask the doctor why they became a plastic surgeon.
- Which hospitals they are affiliated with? In case of an emergency, which hospital will they refer you to and who will take care of you? Some doctors may just turn you over to the emergency room because they have no relationship with a suitable hospital. Doctor Ali would actually continue to assist you, in such a case.
- Ask many questions about the details of the procedure
- About about recovery time.
- Ask to see before and after pictures of work they have done.
- Ask to speak to previous rhinoplasty patients.
Cost of Rhinoplasty
An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.
How Much Does Nose Surgery Cost?
Cost of Nose Surgery
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.
The cost of rhinoplasty
Nose Surgery Cost Range
It's important to understand that there are multiple pieces that go into determining the overall cost of the procedure. The surgeon's office does not collect all of those fees, much of it usually goes to supplies, facility fee, anesthesia fee, etc.
How Much Does Nose Surgery Cost
To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.