How Much Does Nose Surgery Cost?

what is the cost range to fix a slightly crooked nose, remove the hump and make the nose less bulbous

Rhinoplasty Rocks!

As a Facial Plastic Surgeon Rhinoplasty is one of the most common procedure I perform. The cost varies considerably depending on what is needed from $3500 to $10,000. For example removal of a bony hump that can be easily filed down is going to cost much less then a Rhinoplasty where controlled bone cuts, tip work, need for multiple grafts to help restore form and function and a chin implant to balance the facial appearance. I would caution you to not have price as your deciding factor on who you chose. Make sure you critically exam their before and after photos, review testimonials and ask about revision rate. Enjoy the journey and God Bless!

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Costs

The cost will vary from $5,000 to $10,000 or more depending on the location, the surgeon and the extent of the surgery. This range likely would not include anesthesia and operating room charges.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

NOSE SURGERY COST

Rhinoplasty surgery is very hard to quote without seeing the patient. A (large) range would be $4500 - $12000. Factors include if it is an open or closed rhinoplasty, if only the tip needs revising, geographic location, etc. A consultation with a board certified physician is necessary to determine what options are best suited for you. Best of luck.

Miami Rhinoplasty prices

Miami is a competitive market and prices for rhinoplasty varies widely. Much depends on what needs to be accomplished but based on your description I would say it can run from 5500 to 12000. Good luck

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

The cost of rhinoplasty comprises of the surgeon's fee, the facility fee and the anesthesiologists fee.  Realself has a nice tab breaking prices by location.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

How Much Does Nose Surgery Cost?

Rhinoplasty is a very specific surgery with a range of degree of difficulty and protocols involved. Each is priced uniquely. You should schedule a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Nose Surgery

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

The cost of rhinoplasty

A standard rhinoplasty will cost anywhere from $6,000-$10,000 depending on the level of complexity and location of the surgery. If you are in a metropolitan region of the USA you can expect to pay closer to the higher end. Schedule a consultation with a rhinoplasty surgeon to get a thorough consultation including photos and imaging to better understand the procedure. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Surgery Cost Range

Depending on your location the cost can vary dramatically, from $4000-15000.  The price is dependent on the amount of work required, the level of expertise of the surgeon, and the length of time your surgery will take.

It's important to understand that there are multiple pieces that go into determining the overall cost of the procedure.  The surgeon's office does not collect all of those fees, much of it usually goes to supplies, facility fee, anesthesia fee, etc.

Brian Harmych, MD
Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Much Does Nose Surgery Cost

The cost of nose surgery t like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $4500 + MD Anesthesia related costs for nose surgery. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS