Would a nose job and chin implant be realistic on me?

I'm so sick of my recesing chin and big nose. I wondered if i would be a good candidate for the two surgeries and what the cost would be? I have attached two pictures. One is of my current profile, and the other i altered for my dream profile.

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant Combination - #nosesurgery

Performinig rhinoplasty and chin implant can be a powerful combination to reshape the profile.  I like to do a simulation with the patient contributing his or her concerns on VECTRA imaging system in my office. Remember, no computer simulation can be guaranteed.  

Boise Plastic Surgeon

Would a nose job and chin implant be realistic on me

I think the nose result is probably achievable, but the chin implant may not give you as much correction as in the computer generated one though. Prices vary from surgeon to surgeon so you need to seek out a couple of consultations and make a decision after speaking with the surgeons.

Julio Garcia, MD

Small chin making nose look big

It is a very common issue where a small chin can effect the profile significantly and make the nose look big as well. 
You can get a chin implant and then reassess your profile as that might suffice your needs. 
Regards
Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

Yes, the pictures do appear  realistic.  The photograph demonstrates an overly projecting nose, and an under projecting chin. The rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the tip and bridge line. A chin implant can be inserted through sub mental approach at the same time to give more projection to the chin to help with facial balance and proportions. This combination is very common in our practice. For many examples, please see the video below

Nasal cosmetic surgery and a chin implant are frequently performed together in the appropriate patient. The ideal aesthetic result should be individualized to achieve harmony with your other facial features and improve the areas that concern you. Whether a chin implant or a more extensive jaw surgery would be optimal and could achieve your simulated result depends on multiple factors including your desired outcome and personal anatomy.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. The extent and length of the procedure, cost, and the specific operative steps to achieve an ideal cosmetic result vary from patient to patient and would depend on the findings at your consultation examination.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

You are very realistic in your expectations.  Your chin is weak.  If you place your finger from your lips straight down, your chin should almost touch your finger.  Yours is behind.  Having a chin implant will project the chin forward to better balance the lower half of your face.  Your nose can be reduced and refined to fit your very feminine features.

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation for facial aesthetic balance

After reviewing your photos, although with limited views, I feel that you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty and chin augmentation.  I recommend consulting with a Board-Certified plastic surgeon who will accurately examine your nose, create a simulation that would show you what your nose could look like after surgery, and develop a plan tailored to your individual needs. Best wishes!

Reasonable Results after Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

The results you've morphed are reasonable if the surgery is done by an experienced rhinoplasty specialist.

Based on your photos, you have realistic expectations.  Your weak chin appears to make your nose appear larger. You obviously need an in person consultation to discuss the cost and procedure.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Based on your photos, you may be a candidate for well-performed rhinoplasty and chin implant surgery.

Your weak chin appears to make your nose appear larger. Chin implant surgery and profile nasal reduction may lead to a more pleasing facial balance and appearance.

Thank you.

Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon