BBL specialist. Any surgeons feel they are extremely gifted in BBLs? This will be my second try around.

Who is the "Dr. Jimerson" of NYC? I want to book with him desperately but the travel will just not do. I've seen many PS websites from NYC and I am just not that impressed. Any surgeons feel they are extremely gifted in BBLs? This will be my second try around. First time was not with expert in BBL. No results. Please click my profile and see my before and after nightmare
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

BBL experts

There are many BBL surgeons, some better than others. You should find a BBL surgeon who does 6-8 BBLs per week and can show over 100 before and after pictures of their own patients. Also look for at least 150 five star Real Self Reviews. Regarding revision of your BBL, you will need to wait until you are completely healed before undergoing an additional surgery. You should also have your operative report available for your new surgeon to review. 

I perform at least 1 BBL revision a week.  I would just look at before and after pictures and reviews to determine who is right for you.

I have been performing the BBL since 2001, way before most surgeons began doing this procedure. The BBL is our number one procedure, and we have patients coming to us from all over the country and from around the world. I have often been interviewed by the media( see web-site). This is a procedure that requires extensive experience to get the best result. You need to be examined to get the best appreciation of the status of your buttocks.

George Lefkovits, MD

In search of Expert in Brazilian butt lift

I have performed over 1000 large volume fat transplantations to the buttocks and breasts. I will attach a website that you can go to to look at some before-and-after's. If you are interested in booking a Skype consultation we can also do that so you don't have to come all the way from Connecticut. We have office locations in Boston and in Central Park South in Manhattan.

BBL revision

Best to go to see a few surgeons for evaluation. Not all doctors show a lot of photos because many patients will not allow them to be posted. Best of luck.