What is the average cost of a tummy tuck in Columbus, OH?

I have loose skin from having kids, curious of average cost in Columbus Ohio.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cost of tummy tuck

Hi, SamanthaThe cost of tummy tuck is a combination of surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee.  This will depend on duration of surgery (complexity of surgery) as well as geography.  In my area, it would range $9000-$11,000.  You can call the plastic surgeons' office in your area and ask for a range.  However, you will get a more accurate estimate after your plastic surgeon has examined you in-person.  Please consult with an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.Best wishes.

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. a good starting point for your search needs to be the website of the America Board, they can tell you exactly which AB surgeon is located in your area. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD