How to fix my deep set eyes? (Photo)

I love my eyes but hate that they are so deep set. I don't think it's from eye lid drooping. I'm wondering what I can do to correct this or at least improve.

Deepset eyes

You have beautiful eyes! A word of caution with fillers directed into the sulcus and eyelids - there are risks involve with filler placement in the sulcus. The levator muscle may be mechanically tethered by the mass effect of a filler in this area. Once the filler is placed, it is difficult to remove, and if removed, you may develop scar tissue. Think carefully prior to making a decision on this. See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation and recommendations. Best wishes.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have an early levator dehiscence in both upper eyelids.

Understand that this is an anatomic variant.  You demonstrate very mild ptosis.  However, you do have a compensatory brow elevation.  The effect is the appearance of a hollow upper eyelid sulcus with no apparent upper eyelid fold.  I would need to perform a detailed clinical evaluation to determine if microblepharoplasty wold be right for you.

How to fix my deep set eyes?

If you love your eyes, then there is no need to change them.

Yes, you do have deeper set eyes; however, they look great. In the future, when you've lost lost volume around your eye and it looks hollow, you could consider fat grafting to your upper and lower eyelid. Take some photos now and hold onto them. You can use them as a reference for the surgeon if you seek out a consultation in the future. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deep eyes

A deep set eye is a beautiful feature as they are well framed by the surrounding facial structures. From your photos it looks as if a subtle volume enhancement of your cheeks would enhance your natural beauty. A deeply placed filler can accomplish this for you. Seek out a consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon/plastic surgeon/dermatologist with a high volume injectables practice to discuss your goals further. You have a lot of great options in Columbus.

Dr.Brace 

Matthew Brace, MD
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hollowed Eyelids

What may help is having fuller eyelids by judiciously injecting some fat in both upper and lower eyelids. This needs to be done by someone who has enough experience since it is very tedious.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon