How to get rid from sunken eyes after weight loss? (photos)

i am 20 year old .my height is 5 feet 6 inch . i was 80 kg now im 65 . i lost 15 kg in last 1.5 year . but so many problem appear sunken eyes , wrinkles , face sagging , lost fat from cheeks . what should i do now ..should i gain some more extra weight ? or anything else. i have nasal congestion problem too

Doctor Answers 4

Fillers to the tear troughs, gentle lasers

A combination approach is best, especially in Ethnic skin types. Fillers to the treat trough areas can be complex, and under correction is advised. I often combine with gentle lasers. 
All the best,Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 77 reviews

Injectable Fillers for Volume Loss

Injectable fillers can work wonders to improve volume. I would recommend an in person exam to determine your candidacy.

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Sunken eyes are best treated with lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

Fillers for volume loss.

Loss of facial volume is common with weight loss. There are  a variety of ways to replace this volume without resorting to surgery.  My preference is to use a filler such as Belotero under the eyes to restore the "tear trough" area. Over the cheeks,  thicker fillers such as Radiesse  are often used. The choice of fillers can differ  among different  injectors. Most fillers are used in off label ways, so  experience in this area matters most. 
Bets regards, 

Prashant Soni, M.D.

Prashant Soni, MD
Danbury Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.