Why is my right eye higher than my left eye and can it be fixed? (photo)

I want to know what may have caused it or if it is possibly genetic?

Right eye higher than left

You may have a bit of natural asymmetry of the orbits - this is very common. It seems that the left side of the face is slightly smaller than the right. History and physical examination in person could reveal other clues to asymmetry. If you are noticing other symptoms or ongoing changes, you might want to see an ophthalmologist or an oculoplastic surgeon for orbital evaluation. Best wishes.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Eyelids

Thank you for sharing your question. The eyelid can be raised for several reasons, including genetic or health issues. It could also be elevated if the opposite eyelid has fallen. You require comprehensive evaluation by an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon.  Good luck,