Treatment for button hole scar? (Photos)

During my revision septorhinoplasty 9 months ago, my doctor tore my skin, creating a buttonhole on the tip of my nose. It has scarred pretty terribly, and I really, really want it fixed. My doctor suggests that after a year we can "laser" it, but I'm wondering if that's the best treatment. Wondering what kind of treatments are available for scars like this and used frequently? There is also a mystery bump next to the infected scar - my doc has no answers for me about what it is

Scar Solutions with lasers, microneedling/prp, revision and fillers

This can be improved with a combination of revision and/or lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a facial scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Scarring After Rhinoplasty

The question I would have is whether the appearance of your nasal tip is related to the external scar, to deformity of the underlying cartilages, or both.  This would require a consultation and examination to elaborate further, but a revision is likely in your future

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for button hole scar?

Based on the pictures, the tissue inside the scar seems swollen. A surgical revision may be an option but an in-person evaluation would be the best way to determine this. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS