What is the best way to get rid of an indented scar on the eyelid? (Photo)

I got my stye excised in august.it has left my eye with an indented scar.please tell me if its possible to treat it non surgically, if not what is the best way forward.

Eyelid dent

Hello!

This is an unusual finding and  I think maybe a small amount of filler would do the trick!

I would have to evaluate you in person of course, but I am optimistic that this would work.

Warmly,

Dr. T.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Scar Revision

Your scar could be excised and turned into a small straight line.  This would create a pleasing cosmetic appearance.  Discuss this with your plastic surgeon as this could easily be done in an office setting.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD