Liquid silicone droplets removal, advice? (photo)

I have had liquid silicon injections done in the bridge of my nose and lips area about 2 years ago. I had rinoplasty surgery 7 months prior. I was told by the doctor who injected the silicon that everything should be fine. Now my lips look uneven, I have puffy eyes, and worst part is that I feel horrible : nausea, shortness of breath , back pain, constant strong headache, short term memorry loss. Is there any possibilities to remove droplets or some way to help me ?

Liquid silicone droplets removal, advice?

It is extremely unlikely that the silicone is causing this. See your primary care doctor to figure out what is going on.