Uneven nose wings (Photo)

Hello, I have done rhinoseptoplasty 15 days ago and actually I am very happy with the result. But I am worrying about one thing, which is an uneven wings. The most interesting that on photos it is more noticeable than in front of the mirror. I know it is too early to assess, but is it because of swelling and it may improve later on? Or it will remain ?? Thank you.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Uneven nose wings

Your photos leave a little bit to be desired.. However, it is early to pass final judgement. Keep in mind that the body is not a mirror image of itself and one side is always different one side to the other. Give it time and if it doesn't meet your needs - discuss it with your chosen BC PS

Uneven nasal tip after rhinoplasty

It would be hard to assess what your nose will look like at this early stage.  Depending what was performed by the surgeon, it may be that your septum was not addressed in the first place or that the suturing could cause this.  The other reason may be asymmetric lower lateral cartilages which were not addressed.  Best to ask your surgeon first.   Hope this is helpful

Uneven after rhinoplasty

You are right Too early to assessSeems like there may be deviation of the tip that is contributing to this Due to differences in edema may see some shift from one side to another for a month or moreBe patient

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD