Why midface lift made me look older & ugly & masculine? I only asked for tightening of skin & fat on my cheek!

My cheeks lifted horizontally not diagonally, my face is wide & hollow between eyes & cheek. My nose & lip is completely numb even though I only wanted to tighten my son & fat over outside of upper cheeks. I'm in early 30s but look not even a day younger after this. Face looks hexagonal like this picture & weird!

I am fairly sure this is not you

The photo you have included is a well known american patient who is most likely not you. Did you have a real picture of yourself so we can help you?

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon