How long after Rhinoplasty should you wait to get Breast Implants, or how long after BA should you wait to get Rhinoplasty?

I plan to get both of these procedures done but am unable to due to the fact I'm using two different doctors.

Time Between Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation

As others have noted, the surgeries can be done at the same time.  If you are using 2 different surgeons, and they can't coordinate schedules then I would suggest you consider doing the Breast Augmentation first, followed by the Rhinoplasty.  If you follow that order the surgeries could conceivably be done days or weeks apart.  If you do the Rhinoplasty first I would suggest you wait 2-3 months before the Breast Augmentation.

Why?  Because the Anesthesiologist won't have to work near your breasts, but will have to work near your nose.  So the nose should be very solid before you choose another elective surgery. Good luck!

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Duration between surgeries

I would recommend scheduling an appointment with your plastic surgeon as discussing this with them to see what their protocol is on the duration between procedures. I would recommend that my patients wait at least 2-3 months before undergoing a breast surgery to prevent damage to the nose during surgery from anesthesia etc. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breasts augmentation and rhinoplasty

Dear Harley,
   The best and most efficient way of doing your surgeries , financially and healing wise, is to do them at the same time by the same surgeon. Do your due diligence and I am sure that you will be able to find a surgeon who can perform both  surgeries to your satisfaction. Consult only with board certified plastic surgeon who perform surgery in an accredited surgery center for your safety. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and you like them. Check also the reviews for positive patient experience. If you indeed decided on 2 different doctors, do your breast augmentation first. That will enable you to have the rhinoplasty 2 - 3 weeks later , when you are comfortable with your breasts. If you do your rhinoplasty first, you will have to wait 6-8 weeks for the the nose to heal in order to prevent damage to the nose by anesthesia when you go to sleep for the breasts augmentation.
                               Dr Widder

Timing between two cosmetic procedures

Best to wait at least 3 months between two cosmetic procedures.  This would give you enough time to heal and get back to normal  

Breast and rhinoplasty surgery

First if all, congratulations on deciding on having those procedures done.sounds like you have done your research. I perform rhinoplasty and breast surgey at the same time on a common occasion. There is no set time if you have them done separately. Although anesthesia is very safe it is always best to minimize the times you have to undergo it. If you cannot set things up to be done at the same time. Then I would give yourself 6 weeks between the two surgeries. It doesn't matter which one you so first, but remember general anesthesia may affect your nose when they get you ready for surgery. If you get you breasts done first make she you get the right antibiotics prior to your rhinoplasty. All the best. 

Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation

As you know, you can do both of these operations the same day.  If you want to do them on separate days, you could conceivably do them in the same week. 

Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation

WHy not go to one surgeon to do both?  I do these two all the time together. Best of luck. If you stage them, then you  may be best to wait about 3-4 months in between.

I would ask the two involved surgeons, because other opinions do not matter.