8 weeks Post Op for Upper Bleph, and lower Bleph. Left eye droopy. (photos)

8 weeks Post Op for Upper Bleph, and lower Bleph . Which was done by a Oculoplastic surgeon. My left eye doesn't look right and I keep getting asked by people what is wrong with my eye. Will it look better in time?

Post-op upper and lower blepharoplasty

It is possible that the eyelids will appear more symmetric with time. Swelling from the lower lid blepharoplasty can push the globe upward, making the upper eyelid appear lower. The mechanics of the eyelids are difficult to assess in a photograph... See your surgeon so that he/she can help you with your questions and concerns. If your lids are not symmetric by 6 months, revisions can be made if needed. Best wishes.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

You ave an issue with the upper eyelids and the left lower eyelid appears ectropic.

At two months, it is very unlikely that all of these issues will resolve on their own.  You have bilateral upper eyelid surgery which is worse on the left side.  The left lower eyelid does not sit correctly on the left eye.  You should let these eyelids heal for at least 6 to 12 months before having revisional surgery.  It is not too early to seek second opinions.

Post upper lid bleph

Not a great picture since you aren't looking straight ahead.  But you may have some ptosis on the left.  You still appear to have some swelling, so this may improve over the next few weeks.  If at 6 months this side is still low may need to fix the ptosis.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon