One eye/eyebrow droops more than the other. (photo)

I'm 19 years old and for my entire life, I've had one eyebrow and eye seem to drop lower than the other side. Though it's always been present, it seems to have gotten worse in recent months (or maybe I'm just noticing it more.) is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Eyebrow, eyelid asymmetry

Please submit more photos as I can't tell from the one posted. Eyebrow asymmetry could relate to underlying upper eyelid asymmetry or it could be unrelated. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Its normal!

Everyone has small asymmetries to their face and the more you look the worse it seems. Its easy to make small adjustments with botox and fillers, but you are a beautiful young woman and some asymmetries are very attractive! Don't worry about tiny imperfections - embrace them!

J. Charles Finn, MD
Raleigh-Durham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow/eyelid asymmetries

We all have facial asymmetries, including supermodels. Asymmetries between eyebrows and eyelids are not uncommon and can be improved through non-surgical procedures such as Botox/Dysport/Xeomin and/or facial filler injections. The picture you provided is very limited to assess your eyebrow and eyelid position. Overall, though, you are a beautiful young woman and sometimes less is more. If you are truly bothered, you should see a board-certified surgeon to assess your face and make a recommendation. Best wishes!

Thomas J. Walker, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to change eyebrow and eye shape

While this is likely a normal variation in your anatomy one side to the other, you can use Botox to adjust the height of your brow and change your eye shape. Click the link to see an example.

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

One eye/eyebrow droops more than the other.

Dear Sarah Bella,It is true that no two sides of our face is the same.  A little asymmetry makes an unusually beautiful face.  Botox injections could help raise the lower eyebrow.  Over time if it bothered you, you could have a brow lift to correct the unevenness.  An in office consultation would be helpful to further evaluate your concerns. 
Best of Luck to you!

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cute picture.

I also looked at the other image you have posted.  Neither are ideal for analyzing what is going on.  The image with your other post actually suggests that you have left upper eyelid ptosis with a compensatory eyebrow elevation.  You have a very full subbrow area.  Please do not decide you don't like that because that profoundly contributes to making you look youthful and a surgery that robbed you of this would make you look much more aged than you should.  Generally it is very helpful to have a personal consultation to assess you.  In the absence of that a straight ahead photo where you are not at an angle or looking down into a phone is very helpful.  The ptosis can be corrected surgically and you may benefit from a structured microblepharoplasty or a very carefully executed endoscopic forehead lift to help support the subbrow area.  What you don't ever want is a surgical or fixed look.  Truly less is more.

Unilateral drropy eyebrow.

The photo is inadequate to assess any problem.  However, a unilateral droopy eyebrow can be caused by injury, disease and other things.  Barring any of those things the simple way to fix many eyebrow droops is  Botox done by an artistically inclined MD.  Otherwise surgery may be an alternative solution.

Richard O. Gregory, MD