What can be done to fix my lack of lips, weak jawline/chin and sloping forehead? (photo)

I believe there is nothing wrong with your forehead. Your upper/lower jaw did not grow forward as much as it should have. You would need braces and jaw surgery to correct the disharmony

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Improving facial contours

Dear Dutchlou,

Thank you for your pictures. I agree that your four head contour isn't perfect. There are custom-made in plastic can be placed but I would not recommend it. What I may recommend is the improvement of your profile. It looks like that you could benefit from an orthodontic evaluation/braces and jaw surgery. During your jaw surgery your chin can be addressed with a sliding genioplasty Alternatively, if you just wanted to address your chin and sliding genioplasty and some neck lipo.suction could be an alternative

Chin implant for weak and recessive chin profile

When patients have a weak and recessive chin profile, a chin implant can be placed to bring the chin forward to help a facial balance and proportions, especially from the side profile. For more information, many diagrams of the implants and before-and-after results of chin implants, please see the link and the video below

Facial shape

you have an underdeveloped lower jaw; and it is a secondary effect to have the upper teeth 'tilt' backwards in many cases; which decreases the upper lip support. consult an orthodontist and Maxillofacial surgeon for analysis

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon