Is lipoma twitching regular? (Photo)

I can see the lipoma when I flex my chest muscles close to the middle of my chest I have a lipoma on the right side of my sternum and it started twitching after I went to the doctor 4 days ago. I came back to him today and told him and he said it's because I have been rubbing it should I be concerned

Lipoma "twitching"

Lipomas are benign collections of fat...
This movement is much more likely due to the connections of the lipoma with your underlying pectorals major muscle.

Warm Regards,
Dr Quinton Chivers

Is lipoma twitching regular

Thank you for your question and photograph.  As you appear to be in very good shape the lipoma may be twitching due to a spasm of your underlying pectoralis muscle. This should resolve on its own like the random eye twitch that we have all experienced.  Hope this helps.